We went to the ER and everything looks good. My blood is good, heart is good, and baby's heart rate is beating like it should be. Now so many people are telling me that they passed out once or twice when they were pregnant and that there were many times when they nearly passed out. Apparently this is more common that I thought!
So now I have learned... if my world starts to feel strange and everything turns white, I need to sit down. Or better yet, I'll lie down! No more bumping my head on filing cabinets for me!
That's crazy! The passing out and your stomach. I'm glad to hear you and baby are okay but take it easy girlie. I love you both(you and the baby:)) lots! Yes! I love her already and she's not even here yet although I'm sure not nearly as much as you and Chad do.
ReplyDeleteWe love you too Whitney!!!!
ReplyDelete