Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Pyramid - Track What You Eat!

I recommend this to anyone who is pregnant or nursing, or really to anyone who is interested in tracking what they eat each day. As much as I care about what I eat I never take the time to write it down or count calories, as I find it tedious and rather annoying. I stumbled upon this website, though, as I was looking up things about breastfeeding, and I'm finding that it's actually pretty fun. I found it through this site, pregtastic.com, which is super awesome!

MyPyramid.gov has a special section designed just for women who are pregnant or nursing. It's super easy to start your own meal planner and it puts your results into a cute little graph. I really like that you can just type in what you ate into the search bar and a list of options show up. So pretty much whatever you eat you will be able to find on there.

I have only perused the website for a few minutes now so my opinion might change, but I think I'm going to try jotting down what I eat for a little while, a few days or so at least, and see if there is anything I am totally lacking in my diet that I should add.

Have fun eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment