This is our first Christmas tree ornament as a married couple. Thanks Mama Cheri!

We mailed out holiday cards this year for the first time, and I am so glad to have started this annual tradition. This is the picture we put on our cards. I apologize if I did not send a card to everyone; there are still some addresses I need to add to my address book!

Christmas was so great this year and it was awesome that Yohan was here to celebrate with us! Christmas Eve day I baked sugar cookies and make chocolate pie as we waited for Chad to get home. We had Christmas Eve at my aunt Cheryl's new house. The kids had a blast frosting and decorating the sugar cookies I made and we did a white elephant gift exchange this year for the first time; it was so much fun and I think we should do it every year! I forgot my camera so there are no photos from Christmas Eve (although many were taken by others).
Christmas morning we woke up nice and early and opened our gifts at our house before we went to my mom and dad's house. Chad didn't appreciate being woken up early.

As we walked into my parents' house it smelled like delicious breakfast and sounded like kids playing harmonicas. The kids each got one and boy did they like them. Our nephews and niece rock!

Karlie and Hayden made a nice little duo.

There were TONS of presents to open! This photo doesn't come close to capturing the massive amount of gifts this year. It was crazy.

We all had fun opening gifts.


The kidlets had fun playing with the paper and boxes.

And picking their noses.

Tiffany and I managed to get a picture of our week 21 baby bumps. Now that we're growing so rapidly it will be fun to compare bellies along the way! Everyone is excited for two more girls.


Then it was off to the Ashbaugh household! Stefani got Wii Fit so we all had fun hula hooping for one another.
Chad's hula hooping is classic, but dummy me made the mistake of recording with the camera on its side and now I can't rotate it.
It was nice to see the other Ashbaughs who stayed awhile and played games. Charlie liked her new toys, especially Barbie.

She was our entertainment once we turned off the Wii.
It was an amazing Christmas this year! Happy Holidays to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment