Thursday, December 16, 2010

20 Weeks

20 weeks pregnant... and what an eventful week it has been!
Here's the 20-week belly:
And here's what Baby Corner shows baby looking like inside me:
On Monday we had our very first ultrasound and let me just say... what an amazing technology we have to be able to see our babies inside of us before they are born. It was an absolutely incredible experience to see baby moving around. It seems so strange though that I can barely feel a thing. I'm told that I'll start to feel her a lot! Here are the four pictures we were sent home with:
I wish we would have gotten a video of the ultrasound because no still image can capture the magic of what goes on inside of pregnant bellies. The two pictures on the bottom I like the best. Those are babies little feet; she was curled up, knees to nose, and her feet were together like that; so cute. And the picture on the bottom right looks like Homer Simpson eating a hot dog... gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment