I have been pregnant for eight months!!! Wow! Here's the 36 week belly:

According to
the babycorner.com "The baby is now about 18-19 inches long and around 6 pounds. [She is] gaining an average of an ounce daily." Next week I enter my due range. This is nuts.

Yesterday the boys, Paul and Blake, painted the baby room with a coat of white semi-gloss paint. I needed some new paint on the walls so I could stick stickers to them. Becky and I put up this lovely little tree. I love how well it matches the changing pad cover.

Then last night after a nice little nap I met up with Whitney for a pedicure. Man, was that nice. I hadn't been in that nail place since the day before my wedding... eight months ago! Then Whitney and I went to my sister's house to see her adorable baby room. She also had a bag of clothes for me. Though the bag doesn't look super full it actually is. This baby is all set with clothes now! The room only needs a few more things go to be COMPLETE!
so glad you're getting everything done & ready, and you belly is absolutely gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete