Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week 34

This week we had Baby Shower #2! Some people think I'm weird or greedy for having multiple showers, but I'm doing it all for good reason. My bridal shower felt too packed and it seemed to have too many groups of people... my family, Chad's family, friends from college and work, and friends from growing up. I was overwhelmed so I figured that separating the showers up and having multiple ones for different groups of people would be better. It seems to be working, though I'm learning a bit more about how best to do it each time.

The shower was a lot of fun! My aunt Cheryl let us have it at her house and my lovely friends helped me put it together. I was amazed, once again, by the amount of wonderful things we received. People truly are amazing. I know some great people.

After the shower Becky helped me unpack some things and organize the baby room a bit more... and then my headache turned into a migraine. It was awful! For the VERY FIRST TIME since I've been pregnant I had to take acetaminophen. In the entire eight months I have gotten many headaches (still don't know what the cause of these is) and I have been able to combat them all. This time, however, it was bad. I called Dr. Mom and she told me to tell Chad to go to the store and get me acetaminophen. She said that if I want pickles and ice cream that he has to get me that, too. Haha. I love moms. So after another gruesome hour after getting my meds my headache finally went away. The result: not nearly enough sleep and a very tired week.

PICTURES TO COME! I'm waiting for my shower pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment