Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter, Baby Bellies, and Kidlets

Easter was weird this year. It started out with Chad and I taking Leo for a walk. It seems to not much matter what we try... basically our dog sucks at going on walks. Whatever. We still try.

We were both going to to go Chad's mom and dad's house in the early afternoon, but it ended up not working out timing-wise so Chad went over there before he played a show and I went to my grandma's and the two of us drove together to Cheryl's. It was a lot of fun once we got to Cheryl's and it felt nice and normal except for Chad not being there and my dad not being there. The family man is in North Carolina with his work guys doing clean-up after the tornado disasters, which I think is absolutely wonderful! I'm thankful that there are people like my dad who are willing to go help people in need. Though he will miss the births of his daughter's baby girls I don't think it really matters because he will always be in their lives and it is an amazing thing what he is doing. Plus, he gets to see the country! So far he has a shot glass and a magnet from every state they've crossed through, which is about ten!

The kids had fun hunting for eggs, and the sun even made a little appearance!

We managed to get some belly photos in before the end of the evening. I like this one of us girls and the colors we're wearing are super Springy.Though Chad wasn't there to join me in the photos I was finally able to get in some good belly photos with Cheryl, and I am SO GLAD! I have a feeling this baby is coming within the week, so I'm glad I was able to get some photos in.


The votes are in! Three people are calling April 28th, one says April 29th, and a couple of people think the first few days of May. I also think it is going to be sometime this coming week, and I think Thursday (the 28th) would be great! Let's see what this baby thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment