Friday, November 12, 2010

Girl or Boy? Boy or Girl?

I found this fun little article that I thought I should share. It'll be fun to see if some of these things prove true or not. "Are you having a boy or a girl? These old wives' tales are a fun (but not scientific!) way to guess the sex of your baby." Read the full article here.

What the Old Wives' Tales Say About Whether You'll Have a Boy or a Girl

2 comments:

  1. Haha-according to pretty much all of these, I'd be having a girl. I really did think I was at first, the few old wives' tests I did said girl, this pregnancy felt different and I thought girl. Then came the ultrasound and it was very clearly a boy. Are y'all planning on finding out via ultrasound? Or are you wanting it to be a surprise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... we originally decided to find out the sex. But after talking to some friends and my mother who did not find out they said it was the most amazing surprise they've ever had! My mom gave me a good analogy; she said it's like knowing your Christmas present before you open it. If you knew all along you were going to get a red bike once you open the bike you would still be really excited, but you knew the whole time what it was going to be.

    So I talked to Chad about it and he said he doesn't care and he still wants to find out. So we semi-compromised and decided that we would find out for this one and not for the next (I say "semi-" because Chad wasn't really on board with this idea.) I guess that means in four weeks we'll find out whether we're having a girl or boy!

    ReplyDelete