Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 31

Here's the belly. The icky marks on me are from my band that I hate. I don't have enough maternity clothes nor will I because I don't have extra money for them, so I rely on the uncomfortable band, which somewhat holds my non-maternity pants up. If I worked a job where I could wear spandex and jeans each day I totally would, but I try to look somewhat professional when I teach.
The baby is moving around as I'm typing this! She's very active. It's pretty cool. :)

This is the only thing in baby girl's room that is finished. Though her room has some furniture and some clothes here and there, it is nowhere near ready for a baby. At least we have stories we can read! Research shows that having books in your house makes you a better reader. Therefore, we shall have books!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your outie has popped already. Mine hasn't! Super cute. Why don't you just buy a Bella band from Motherhood?! Those help keep your pants up and don't leave a mark. Not expensive either. I have a white and black one and wear them with EVERYTHING!!!! I miss you. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My belly button has been sticking out for weeks. I can't get the dang thing to not stick out. Haha.

    That band is what I'm talking about that I can't stand. I don't have the "Bella" brand, but I have the Tummy Tube (from Pea in the Pod) and a Bee Band (from Target). Although they help to hold my pants up they're just so uncomfortable and they always rides up so it's obvious that my fly is down. Not cute.

    It's WAY easier to find maternity shirts than it is to find pants!

    ReplyDelete