Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 Weeks

There's no stopping that crazy outie... I'm excited to have my innie back someday.
Wowza! Only ten more weeks (or less since I enter my due range in seven short weeks)... that means I only have a quarter left. I've been living my life in quarters for the past six years ( we can blame college for that) and a quarter goes by VERY FAST! That means this baby is going to be here with us VERY SOON. Wooohoooo!

I went to an appointment this week and everything's looking good, minus the fact that I am still anemic. I'm measuring in at 31 centimeters, so she's right on track (a little bigger) and she's already head down (THANK YOU baby for being so smart already!!) So my focus now needs to be on really trying to get more iron into my system and keep on trucking, eating healthy, not stressing myself out too much, and doing yoga as much as I can. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment