I had a great week teaching and had some break-through moments. I really starting feeling like a teacher this week and it clicked to me that I have so much power to educate these children and introduce to them so many wonderful things that they can take with them forever. I suddenly feel such a connection with my students. It feels good.
Class this week was great! Everything about every class was so informative and applicable to what I am doing. Last quarter I hated the program and now I actually really enjoy it. I'm learning a lot and I'm very thankful for that. I look forward to class each day.
I have been doing yoga as often as I can and that means about three days a week. My prenatal class rocks and my classes at the YMCA have also been pretty good. It would be cool if every yoga class I attended was geared toward pregnant women, but you know, that's just not the case. I have been able to change my mindset this week and articles I have read in my Yoga Journal have helped a lot with that.
Last night I met up with some friends who I do not see nearly enough, and that was incredible, and the day before that I met up with a former roommate and amazing friend. I'm glad I got to squeeze in time to see some of the people I love who I really wish I saw more often.
And here are the belly pictures! My love handles are getting out of control these days. Baby girl has been moving around a lot and she definitely seems to have a schedule. Tonight at yoga I was in savasana (final relaxation pose) and baby was definitely NOT in the same pose as I was... I'm pretty sure she was in an intense flow sequence at that point. She makes me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment