I feel very pregnant now. Depending on what I wear some people tell me I barely look pregnant and others ask me how far along I am and want to talk baby with me. My baby girl moves around all the time now. Early in the week, on Tuesday, I woke up and could feel her moving quite a bit so I looked down to see if I could see her... I could! I yelled for Chad to come and look and every time he came to look the baby wouldn't move. So after he would walk away she would move again, so I'd yell and he'd come running then she wouldn't move for him. So he told me maybe she doesn't like the yelling. So when she moved again I snapped my fingers and tried getting his attention some other way. He heard me and came running in and this time she moved for him! He looked at me with wide eyes. He put his hand on my belly and she bumped into it, making it move up and then down.
Every day she moves rapidly now. I suddenly feel very close to her and I am starting to really believe that I am having a baby. My thoughts are always consumed with plans for her bedroom and I am constantly thinking of the day she is born into our world. I can hardly wait, but until then I have so much to do that I feel rather overwhelmed. I love this little girl so much already and I am so excited to meet her.
I love the movement too! She woke me up on the middle of the might moving and it was one of her biggest moves I've felt do far. I thought she was going to come right out of my stomach. I can tell she's getting bigger because her movements are getting bigger. I think about her room ask the time too. Always in the middle of the night when I'm trying to fall back asleep aftet one of my many trips to the bathroom.
ReplyDeletePregnancy is fun. :)
ReplyDelete