My sister (who is also six months pregnant!) just told me she saw a commercial about the Baby Bullet. I thought it sounded pretty cool but since I already have a good food processor I figured it was unnecessary. Then I decided to look it up for myself and it looks pretty awesome! I think I might consider getting one of those for myself... they actually have a deal going on right now where if you buy one you get one free (hmm, Tiffany? Does this sound like it's targeted to us?).
She said she's interested in making all her own baby food, and I am as well. I referred her to Weelicious, which has tons of great recipes for babies, toddlers, and children. I then stumbled upon a GREAT website called Wholesome Baby Food. This website is excellent because it not only has excellent recipes but it has recommended foods for certain stages and a lot of information about food allergies. I think I'll be referring to this website quite frequently once baby is about four months old.
Hooray for healthy babies and for healthy, organic baby food! For all of you following my blog feel free to share with me some other sites for homemade baby food, or just anything pregnancy/baby related! I'd love to share information. :)
I think we should do the buy one get one free. It's only $ 20 too! I winder if it'll be in stores soon.....then we don't have to order online & pay shipping.
ReplyDeleteYes! Let's totally do it!
ReplyDelete