Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I want my nose pierced.

I told myself last spring that over the summer I was going to get my nose pierced so by the time the new school year started my piercing would be healed so I could decide whether or not to take it out while at work to be more professional. Chad was off and on about whether or not he wanted to get his septum pierced so we had on and off plans of going together, and we never ended up going. Now it's autumn and now I'm pregnant.

Last spring I was also really close to scheduling another tattoo appointment for September and I never ended up doing it because I knew that after the wedding I'd most likely be broke. Then when September came I was indeed broke and also pregnant. At Flaming Dragon before getting a tattoo a form must be signed and the first thing on it has you agree to not being pregnant. Of course being pregnant and getting a tattoo is a god-awful idea. But what about a nose piercing?

Chad just randomly decided again that he does want his septum pierced so I looked up a nose piercing and the safety of getting it done while being pregnant. No legit sources came up during my search but repeatedly I read that it's just plain not a good idea. So I told Chad to wait and I'm also going to wait because I really want to go together. So as soon as May comes and my baby is born Chad and I are getting our noses pierced, and as soon as I start (finally) making money next autumn I'm getting my next tattoo!!

Maybe this pregnancy is making me crazy, or maybe I just am crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment