I am LOVING using cloth diapers on my little Irie bean. I am currently using Kissaluvs size 0 (quickly getting too small!) with a Flip diaper cover. So far so good! I'm about to send back my Kissaluvs rentals and since I LOVE the all-in-two's/hybrid diapering systems I am looking into buying some Best Bottom or Weehuggers, which are similar to the Flip system and have such cute prints!
Check out this adorable video I stumbled upon this morning.
hey there, i am looking into cloth diapers my girls but i'm trying to get all the information i can before making such a drastic change from our original plan. we usually don't change the girls in the nighttime unless there's some #2 because we've found it wakes them up too much. so for their bedtime diaper each night, i put massive amounts of cream on their little tushies and so far, they haven't gotten any diaper rash. i'd like to eliminate any chemicals in their lives including butt cream and disposable diapers but i'm worried for their hineys. my friend who CD her twins said that you can't use diaper cream with CD for some reason? have you heard of this? do you use any cream at all? and are you still changing your little lady at every nighttime awakening? sorry so many questions, just trying to get fully informed :)
hey there, i am looking into cloth diapers my girls but i'm trying to get all the information i can before making such a drastic change from our original plan. we usually don't change the girls in the nighttime unless there's some #2 because we've found it wakes them up too much. so for their bedtime diaper each night, i put massive amounts of cream on their little tushies and so far, they haven't gotten any diaper rash. i'd like to eliminate any chemicals in their lives including butt cream and disposable diapers but i'm worried for their hineys. my friend who CD her twins said that you can't use diaper cream with CD for some reason? have you heard of this? do you use any cream at all? and are you still changing your little lady at every nighttime awakening? sorry so many questions, just trying to get fully informed :)
ReplyDelete